1. We may collect the information provided or generated whenever the User takes any action in our Robot or omits to do it or otherwise uses Our services, such as without limitation:
Information about yourself, which You may provide to Us, including, but not limited to the name, email address, mailing address, phone number, alias, password and photo used by you as an identifier of your account, that allow us to designate the specific Robot to you and provide you with the exclusive access to your funds.;
IP address to identify the session and allow you to terminate the session that doesn’t belong to you;
The type (including identifiers) of the device of the mobile devices You use with the Robot, platform type, geolocation information, internet service, operating system, browser, browser language etc. to provide the best service and identify possible issues with particular type of device or operating system or language.
In-Robot behavioral information such as without limitation Your visits of the Robot, clicks on ads or other similar information including additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and location related to such behavior. That information would help you to regain access to your Robot in case you lose your device or forget the password. It also allows us to analyze the usage of our Robot and may help us to design the better UI in the Robot;
2. We share some personal information with certain providers that perform services on our behalf. We only share the personal information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We require any provider with which we may share personal information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such personal information to the performance of services for ThorBot. Please note that those providers have its’ own privacy policies which will govern the shared information.
3. We implement a variety of security measures when You enter, submit, or access to our Robot in order to maintain the safety of Your personal information. We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use regular malware scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of staffs who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information You supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
4. Without prejudice to Our efforts on protection of Your information nothing herein constitutes a warranty of security of the Robot, and You agree to transmit information at Your own risk. Please note, that the Robot does not guarantee that Your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of Our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
5. We may use the information we collect from You in any ways in order to:
Deliver the type of content and product in which You are interested in;
Improve customer service;
Quickly process Your transactions;
Provide responses to official requests of competent authorities;
Send information and updates pertaining to Your use of the Robot via periodic e-mails;
Help you to regain the access to your Robot in case of lost devices or forgotten password.
7. You acknowledge and agree that the Robot is not liable for any illegal or abusive use of Your information. You acknowledge and agree, that in case You share Your information from the Robot in social or other networks, or other third-party sites and/or platforms, your information is subject to privacy policies of such third-party resources.
8. The information which is no longer identifiable is eligible to be transferred to and to be shared with the third parties such as without limitation Our services' providers or advertising partners.
9. We may, at Our sole discretion, include or offer third-party products or services in the Robot. These third-party providers have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked services.
10. The Robot may update this Policy at any time. We will notify you on any changes prior to the date when they become effective by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or in the announcement in the Robot or on the website.
11. If there are any questions regarding this Policy or feedback related thereto You may contact Us using the firstname.lastname@example.org